My first award ever!
I got an award from my dear friend Topcho. I was never given an award before, so I was really surprised. I think it is a nice thing to recommed blogs to each other:) I have many favourite blogs, and although I am usually very busy, I always try to watch all of your news and updates:)
Liebster is a german word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people dont know about you.
So my favourite blogs I chose:
2. Crossed stitches by Virpi
3. Sister stitch
4. The stichin' chicken
5. Maddy's stitching corner
Many many thanks again to my dear friend Topcho, who gave me this award:)
And well here are 5 facts about me:
1. I like everything with strawberry ( cakes, bubblegum, yoghurt, body milk,handcream, even strawberry scented tissues)
2. I am afraid alone in the dark:)
3. 24 hours of a day is never enough of a day to do all the things I wanna do, but on the other side, I love sleeping:)
4. My friends always tell me, that I am a person who is never getting bored, cause always happens something interesting around me
5. In spite of the fact, that I love rock, metal and gothic music I played 9 years long in a classical Symphony orchestra and I loved it:)
well, my dear friends I had busy weeks lately, so I dont have any new pics to show you about my stiching, but I am gonna go on with my works soon:)